Make It the Ultimate Experience
One of the great joys of traveling through South Australia is discovering firsthand that it’s a dream destination full of all kinds of novel experiences.
From enjoying native, vegan, or gourmet cuisine and reserve wine tastings, to exploring untouched nature or cuddling koala, or viewing the city’s art, architecture, or even the local pubs… the add-on options are endless. And if you prefer, we can arrange a helpful, specialised guide to take it to another level of enrichment.
We want to do everything we can to cater to your experience, helping you make the most out of your visit to South Australia. After all, this is your dream journey!
Here Are a Few of Our Most Requested Add-on Tours and Services.
Be sure to let us know if you have ideas or preferences you don’t see here.
- Foreign speaking guide – Discovering Australia in your own language makes a world of difference. If English is not your first or even second language, we have enjoyable guides who can be your interpreter, adding invaluable insight every step of the way.
- Specialist guide – Whatever your special interest is, we can provide an ideal guide for your experience. For example, if you want to take your wine experience deeper you might like a winemaker or viticulturist guide. We also have guides specializing in history, art, culture, as well as all kinds of chefs, and more.
- Adelaide niche tours – Architecture? Art? The sights? Pubs? Markets? All of the above? There are so many interesting things to do in Adelaide. But it can be overwhelming to sift through the heaps of options, then navigate your way through a new city. Just leave it to us. We can expertly guide you to the ideal experiences to suit your tastes and preferences.
- A one-on-one interaction with an Aboriginal Australian – There are a variety of ways to immerse yourself in the worlds’ oldest living culture, including meeting and interacting with members of the Aboriginal communities. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to explore their culture, listen to their stories, ask questions, make a meaningful connection—and leave transformed.
- Gourmet gift boxes – Enjoy the best of South Australia, catered to you! We expertly fill our gift boxes with local goodies such as fruit and produce, Haigh’s chocolates, Maggie Beer’s fruit paste from Barossa with local cheese and crackers, South Australian almonds, and many more delicious and unique treats. They make for a welcome greeting in your hotel room, and guests appreciate having the area’s most delicious snacks and nibbles available, or keepsakes to bring home.
- Koala cuddling and other special experiences – Interacting with Australia’s irresistible koalas continues to be a favorite, memorable add-on. Or you may be interested in viewing wallabies, wombats, kangaroos, or the highly unusual platypus… The list of iconic Australian experiences goes on. Inquire for even more interesting ideas and options.
- Reserve wine tastings at Penfolds, Henschke, or Two Hands Wineries – Three of the most reputable area wineries have limited-access tastings of their small-lot, luxury wines. The experience, and the reserve wines, are not widely available to the public, and are well-worth the exclusive experience.
Choose from Our Tour Add-ons Below
Please Contact Us and include the code number of the Add-On/s you are interested in.
Available Tour Add-ons
|Code||Price Per Person||Tour||Duration|
|TSA-GuideFS||AU$78||Foreign Speaking Guide||per hour|
|TSA-GuideSFS||AU$101||Specialist Foreign Speaking Guide||per hour|
|TSA-GourmetGift||From AU$120||Gourmet Gift Box|
|TSA-Requests||POA||Koala Cuddling & Special Requests|
|TSA-Penfolds||AU$150||Penfolds Grange Exerience|
|TSA-Henschke||AU$250||Henschke Hill of Grace|
|TSA-Twohands||AU$150||Two Hands Expericence|
|TSA-WTM2||AU$158||Market Culture||2 Hours|
|TSA-WTC2||AU$158||Classic Adelaide Culture & Heritage||2 Hours|
|TSA-WTE2||AU$158||East End Pub Culture||2 Hours|
|TSA-WTW2||AU$158||West End Art & Culture||2 Hours|
|TSA-21||AU$360||Meet, Greet and Adelaide City Sights||2 Hours|
|TSA-22||AU$143||City Transfer||1 Hours|
|TSA-24||AU$298||Barossa Transfer One Way (maximum 4 pax)||1.5 Hours|
|TSA-23||AU$195||Group Meet, Greet, Airport transfer by Coach & Briefing||1.5 Hours|
Contact Us to Arrange a Specialty Request
Simply connect with us to make the following requests, and include the code listed. Although some requests are too specialized to offer through our system, we are happy to accommodate all services that are within our capabilities. We look forward to talking about the possibilities!CONTACT US