Prices and itineraries stated are subject to change without notice due to road, weather, seasonal variation and other unforeseen situations that may arise, over which the operator has no control. Please note: The Share tour will not be offered on public holidays, unless otherwise agreed. Surcharges may apply if tours operate on public holidays. Public Holidays include Christmas Day, Proclamation Day, Good Friday, Anzac & Australia Day.
- Taste of South Australia reserves the right to substitute vehicles, restaurants and accommodation, of the same value and guide of equal expertise other than those specified.
- Taste of South Australia expects that the client of his/her agent will advise of any injury or condition (past or present) that may affect or compromise the client’s ability to travel, mobility in general and/or overall level of comfort and safety.
- Taste of South Australia shall not be liable for any accident, death, irregularity, injury, loss or damage caused by, or arising out of services offered by Taste of South Australia.
Cancellations and Payments
If you have to cancel your tour please Contact Us immediately.
Except for unavoidable circumstances the following timeframes will apply regarding cancellations.
- Less than 48 hours prior to time of departure – 100 % cancellation charge
- Between 3 – 7 days prior to day of departure – 50% cancellation charge
- Between 7 – 14 days prior to day of departure – 30% cancellation charge
- Greater than 14 days – no cancellation charge
- Guests who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 may reschedule or receive a full refund if they show any symptoms or have been diagnosed with CODID-19 within 21 days of their tour start date.
- Prepayment is required 7 days prior to travel.
- Any additional fees incurred by the operator will be charged accordingly.
- Non-contracted agents will pay on invoice, with payment arriving within 7 days.
- The child rate is 75% of the total tour cost for children under 12. A child over 12 is considered a full paying adult. Children are NOT usually accepted on the shared wine tour to the Barossa and McLaren Vale and extended share tours to Great Ocean Road if there are other customers traveling on the tour. If you are traveling with children and booked on a shared tour, please check at time of booking if children will be accepted. For families traveling with children on a private tour (i.e. no other travelers) there are no restrictions regarding children joining the tour.
- Travel agents: Please note, free sell of 21 days is fine but with the request to check with us through our busy periods in September through to April. There are generally no complete blackout periods but Taste of South Australia reserves the right to implement blackout dates if needed.
A request for a refund must be made by contacting Taste of South Australia. Anyone requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are seeking a refund. Taste of South Australia will verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund. We may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this Policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, Taste of South Australia may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. Please note, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
The refund will be credited to the Credit Card used to purchase the tour or service. Any refund provided by Taste of South Australia is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of Taste of South Australia or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a refund being submitted by the requestor.
Liability, Responsibility, Limitation and Jurisdiction
Taste of South Australia is not responsible for the actions, defaults or negligence of any travel or accommodation providers it engages for the purposes of the tour, except where the loss or damage arises from a specific direction given by Taste of South Australia to those providers. Travellers should direct all claims to those providers and be aware that they are bound by the conditions of travel or accommodation imposed by those
- The traveller is responsible for all loss or damage arising through his or her own fault.
- Taste of South Australia will not be liable for any illness, injury or death sustained on a tour by reason of the travellers medical condition.
- Taste of South Australia will not be responsible for, and the traveller releases
- Taste of South Australia from, any liability arising out of any medical condition suffered by the traveller during the tour or as a consequence of the tour.
- The traveller indemnifies and holds harmless Taste of South Australia and its officers, employees and suppliers against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against Taste of South Australia) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, the traveller booking or participating in the tour or any act or omission by the traveller in relation to the tour.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all implied conditions and warranties regarding the provision of services by Taste of South Australia under these terms and conditions are excluded. Taste of South Australia’s liability in relation to any non-excludable conditions or warranties is limited to (at Taste of South Australia’s option) either delivering the services again or paying the cost of providing similar services again. In any event, Taste of South Australia’s total liability under this Agreement (including for loss or damage to baggage, compensation for distress, disappointment and loss of enjoyment) will be limited to the amount of the tour price actually paid by the traveller to Taste of South Australia.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Taste of South Australia excludes, and the traveller releases Taste of South Australia from all other liability, including without limitation any consequential or special damages or costs, arising directly or indirectly from or in relation to the services provided in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any booking shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws in force in South Australia and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
Security of your Personal Information
Taste of South Australia uses Rezdy to process online bookings. Rezdy has implemented security features in their database to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Rezdy maintains servers in a controlled, secured environment. Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorized to access the database. Constant changes to the Internet and technology mean that we cannot guarantee that data transmission will be 100% secure, or safe from attack by unauthorized intruders.
Rezdy will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services, including credit card information. They will also make best efforts to ensure its security on their systems. In addition, their employees and the contractors who provide services related to information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, Rezdy or Taste of South Australia will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information. All transactions are secured by 128 bit SSL encryption. SSL technology encodes information as it is being sent over the Internet, helping to ensure that the information transmitted remains confidential. Rezdy servers are deployed to Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant provider and provides a certified infrastructure for storing, processing, and transmitting credit card information.
Change to Terms and Conditions
Taste of South Australia may change the terms and conditions at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised terms and conditions on this Website. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions.
Any feedback or questions regarding these terms and conditions should be emailed to email@example.com.